"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

UN condemns bomb which killed 18 near Syria school- BBC News

The United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees has described its shock and outrage at a bomb attack which killed 18 people near a school it runs in Syria.
The attack came eight days after another explosion injured 40 children at another UN school in the same town.
In a separate report, the UN said that an estimated 240,000 people were trapped in areas under siege in Syria.
Over 100,000 people have been killed in Syria since the fighting began in 2011.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-26263314