"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Israel Once Again Targets Syrian Army in Quneitra- Fars News Agency

TEHRAN (FNA)- Israeli Armed Forces continued to target the Syrian government forces' strongholds near a village in the Southwestern province of Quneitra, sources announced on Sunday.

"Israeli fighter jets bombed a base of the Golan regiment of Syrian soldiers near the village of al-Samdaniyeh al-Sharghiyeh, leaving a soldier dead and five more wounded," a source said, while other field sources reported that it was the "Israeli army's artillery units that opened fire at the base".