"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Aleppo battle: Syrian city 'back under government control'- BBC News

The Syrian army says it has retaken full control of Aleppo, following the evacuation of the last group of rebels.
In a statement, the army said it had "returned security to Aleppo" and called it a "crushing blow" for rebels.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) confirmed "all civilians who wished to be evacuated have been, as well as the wounded and fighters".
This is the biggest victory for President Bashar al-Assad since the uprising against him began in 2011.