"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Gunfire during Fatah Official Funeral amid Cautious Calm at Ain el-Hilweh- Naharnet

Gunfire was heard Sunday at the Ain el-Hilweh Palestinian refugee camp during the funeral of Fatah Movement official Suleiman Abu al-Nimr, who was killed in a blast Saturday, state-run National News Agency reported.
It earlier reported that cautious calm was engulfing the camp after a hand grenade exploded overnight on the camp's al-Fawqani street without causing casualties.
A few volleys of machinegun fire were also heard in the morning amid a total closure of shops, NNA said.