"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Syrian soldier killed in shelling attack by militants in Aleppo governorate- TASS


Militants operating in the Idlib de-escalation zone shelled the settlement of Qudehi in the Aleppo governorate and Aleppo’s western suburbs.

MOSCOW, November 9. /TASS/. One Syrian serviceman was killed in a shelling attack staged by militants operating in Syria’s Idlib de-escalation zone at positions of government troops in the Aleppo governorate, chief of the Russian Reconciliation center for conflicting sides Vladimir Savchenko said on Friday.