"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, March 04, 2019

Al-Gharib: Sacred Duty to Achieve Consensus over Refugee File- Naharnet

State Minister for Refugee Affairs Saleh al-Gharib announced Monday that it is his “most sacred duty” to achieve “national consensus” over the thorny issue of Syrian refugees.
“We commit ourselves before the Lebanese to present a comprehensive paper to address the refugee issue,” Gharib said at a press conference for the ministers of the Strong Lebanon bloc.
“We will not announce it through the media because we believe that serious initiatives never start through the media,” the minister added.