"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, May 06, 2024

Drone Explodes in Metula; IDF Attacks Hezbollah's Elite Radwan Force Targets in Response - Haaretz

Thrity rockets were launched toward the Golan Heights from Lebanon earlier on Monday, causing minor damage to homes. The Israeli army assesses the barrage is a response to an overnight IDF strike on a Hezbollah compound deep in Lebanon.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-05-06/ty-article/.premium/thirty-rockets-fired-at-israels-north-by-hezbollah-drone-explodes-in-metula/0000018f-4d4c-dd3a-a5cf-7f7feeb20000