"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, May 17, 2024

IDF confirms Hezbollah drone hits observation balloon: 'No harm to aerial image' - Ynet News

IDF Spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said Thursday evening that a Hezbollah drone scored a direct hit on the large observation balloon "Sky Dew," located near the Golani Junction, about 21 miles from the border with Lebanon.

"There were no casualties and no impact to the IDF's aerial situational awareness capability in the area," he added.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/b1gsyenxc