"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Hezbollah says it fired rockets at Israel's Safed for third time in 24 hours - LBC

Hezbollah said it fired rockets at the northern Israeli town of Safed on Wednesday, the third such attack in 24 hours which the group described as a response to Israeli raids.


Militants from the group targeted "at 6:50 p.m., the occupied town of Safed with a salvo of rockets" in "defense of Lebanon and its people," Hezbollah said in a statement.