"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Iran's Top Diplomat Tells Sputnik How to Bring Permanent Peace to Syria- Sputnik News


The idea that there is no military solution to the Syrian crisis should be fixed in every final document of an international meeting on Syria otherwise the short-term truce can't be regarded as achievement, Iran's Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab-African Affairs Hossein Jaberi Ansari told Sputnik at his press conference in Moscow.