"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Joussie crossing on Lebanese border to be re-opened in 6 weeks- SANA

Homs, SANA – Joussie crossing on the Lebanese border will be re-opened in less than 6 weeks, Governor of Homs province Talal al-Barazi announced on Saturday.
He inspected the maintenance and repair works at the border crossing, which is located in al-Qseir area in the southwestern countryside of Homs.
Speaking to the reporters, al-Barazi said the repair works are going on as planned, stressing that the crossing will be opened before arriving and departing people from and to Lebanon in less than 6 weeks.