"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Egypt Ambassador: Hariri Exerting Great Effort to End Presidential Vacancy- Naharnet

Egyptian Ambassador to Lebanon Nazih Naggari held talks Thursday with al-Mustaqbal Movement leader ex-PM Saad Hariri and noted that the former premier is “exerting a great effort to end the presidential vacancy.”
“I was honored to meet with (ex-)premier Hariri, who has a special relationship with Egypt. He returned from abroad a few days ago and I wanted to meet with him as soon as possible to discuss the latest developments,” Naggari said after the Center House meeting.
“Hariri is exerting a great effort to end the presidential vacancy and this is important for all the Lebanese. He has a large role and an active presence in the Lebanese political life,” he added.