"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Lavrov, Kerry Holding Talks in New York, Syria Main Topic Under Discussion- Sputnik News


NEW YORK (Sputnik) – Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is holding talks with US Secretary of State John Kerry in New York, on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.

Syria is the main topic of the Wednesday talks. The meeting is the second between Lavrov and Kerry on the sidelines of the 71st UN General Assembly. On Tuesday, Lavrov and Kerry had a short bilateral discussion ahead of the International Syria Support Group (ISSG) meeting.