"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Russia Increased Air Grouping in Syria Su-25SM Strike Aircraft Spotted in Latakia- South Front

A fresh video evidence from the Syrian northern province of Latakia indicates that Russia has likely increased its air grouping operating in the Arab country. The video enеitled “Syria: Army relaunches offensive against militias in Latakia” and posted by RUPTLY on September 24, 2016 shows the Su-25SM attack aircraft supporеing an advance of the Syrian army against terrorists.