"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

IS Official in Ain el-Hilweh Turns Himself to Army- Naharnet

An Islamic State official, Hisham Shehab Khodr Qaddour, in the Palestinian refugee camp of Ain el-Hilweh turned himself in on Wednesday to the Army Intelligence, reports said.
LBCI said that Qaddour is the uncle of al-Nusra Front official, Haitham al-Shaabi. It also added that his father is Hisham Qaddour, aka Abu Hurairah, an official with Shaker al-Absi who was killed in north Lebanon.
Early this week, the army carried out an operation in Ain el-Hilweh and arrested the so-called IS Emir in the camp Imad Yassine.