"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

US-backed rebels now equipped with advanced rocket launchers- Al-Masdar News

US-backed rebels attacked – for the first time – the Syrian Army positions in Handarat Refugee Camp in northeast Aleppo with barrages of BM-21 missiles (Grad) using rocket launchers they had obtained earlier.
A pro-rebel Twitter account released a video showing a group of the West-backed FSA fighters unloading the missiles and then firing them using rocket launchers.