"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Turkey Vows to Fight Creation of a Kurdish ‘Artificial State’ in Northern Syria- Sputnik News


On Saturday, Turkish forces joined rebel fighters in clearing Daesh jihadists from along Turkey’s Syrian border securing a substantial swath of territory according to reports from Turkey’s Anadolu News Agency, but the forces consisting mostly of Syrian Arabs and Turkmen fighting under the banner of the Free Syrian Army appear to be just as focused on beating back advances by Kurdish forces.