"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Patriarch Rai meets with SLA collaborators- Al-Akhbar

In the village of Kfar Nahum on the shores of Lake Tiberias, overlooking the southern Lebanese borders, Maronite Patriarch Beshara al-Rai met yesterday evening with former members of the South Lebanon Army (SLA)- Antoine Lahad’s militia that collaborated with Israel during its occupation of South Lebanon.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/patriarch-rai-meets-sla-collaborators