"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pope Francis’ Middle East Travels Are Being Overhyped- TIME

The Pope's influence in the Middle East is definitely symbolic, but that's about it.

Pope Francis has garnered a great deal of popularity worldwide for his bold stands on behalf of social justice and his simple gestures of humility. His papacy seems to be transforming the global image of the Catholic Church. Still, it is essential to keep things in perspective. 

http://time.com/137923/pope-francis-middle-east-travels-are-being-overhyped/