"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Study sheds light on high levels of racism against Syrians in Lebanese regions- Al-Akhbar

Over 90 percent of Lebanese in the areas of Wadi Khaled, Sahel Akkar, and the Bekaa Valley support restricting the movement, political freedoms, and work opportunities of Syrian refugees, and in some cases, a significant percentage of Lebanese support violence directed towards the refugees, according to a study examining the impact of the Syrian refugee crisis on Lebanon.

http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/study-sheds-light-high-levels-racism-against-syrians-lebanese-regions