"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Car bomb injures dozens northeast of Damascus- Al-Akhbar

Dozens of people were wounded on Saturday when a car bomb exploded in the Syrian town of Douma, northeast of the capital Damascus.
Video uploaded on the Internet showed the flaming wreckage of an overturned vehicle in front of the blackened pillars of a nearby building, which a voice in the footage said was located in a popular Douma market.
http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/car-bomb-injures-dozens-northeast-damascus