"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Car bomb shakes Lebanese capital Beirut- BBC News

A car bomb has exploded near a Lebanese army checkpoint in a southern suburb of the capital, Beirut, security officials and witnesses say.
Unconfirmed reports say a suicide bomber died and at least two other people were wounded in the blast.
Lebanon has suffered a rise in sectarian tension linked to the conflict in neighbouring Syria.
Last week a policeman was killed and 30 people injured when a suicide bomber detonated his car in eastern Lebanon.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-27990202