"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, June 27, 2014

What Obama discovered about Syria, Iraq- CNN

(CNN) -- You cannot look away from the twin disasters befalling the people of Syria and Iraq. That is what President Barack Obama has realized.

More than three years after an uprising to topple Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad spun into a devastating civil war, Obama is asking Congress for $500 million to help arm and train the moderate Syrian opposition.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/27/opinion/ghitis-syria-jihad/