"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Syrian opposition receives Turkish reassurance: No policy changes with regime- Al-Arabiya

The Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said that his country is seeking to normalize its relations with Iraq and Syria to support the efforts to fight terrorism. However, he insisted on his country's position on rejecting the continuation of Assad in power. In the meantime, the Syrian Opposition Coalition said that it had received messages of reassurance from Turkey that there will be no changes in the Turkish policy towards the Syrian regime.