"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Army General Command announces cessation of hostilities in Eastern Ghouta- SANA

Damascus, SANA- General Command of the Army and Armed Forces announced the cessation of hostilities in a number of areas in Eastern Ghouta in Damascus countryside starting Saturday.
The General Command said in a statement that the cessation of hostilities enters into effect in a number of areas in the Eastern Ghouta as of 22/7/2017 at 12:00 pm.
The Command added that any breach of the cessation of hostilities will illicit an appropriate response.