"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Israeli attack in Al-Quneitra killed 5 Iranian soldiers: SRG- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:50 P.M.) – The Israeli airstrikes that targeted the Al-Quneitra Governorate this month had killed several Iranian soldiers, a new report from the Syrian Republican Guard said this week.
According to the SRG report, at least five Iranian bodies were identified via DNA samples at one of the garrisons targeted by the Israeli military on February 5th.