"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Khalil: Budget Process on Front Burner Without New Taxes- Naharnet

Minister of Finance Ali Hassan Khalil affirmed on Tuesday that he will make intensive contacts with Lebanon’s political forces to finalize the budget process which does not include any new taxes or fees, al-Joumhouria daily reported on Tuesday.
Khalil said the budget process has been put on the “front burner” and that “it is supposed to be addressed by the government in successive sessions. It will be referred to the Parliament within a period not exceeding the second half of next month.”