"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, September 02, 2024

Gallant vows to keep striking Hezbollah until north residents return - Naharnet

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant has said that Israel intends to maintain its attacks on Hezbollah until it manages to return the residents of northern Israel to their homes.

“The price we are paying will not go in vain and we will keep striking (Hezbollah) until we return the residents of the north,” Gallant said during a visit to the occupied Golan Heights.

https://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/307714