"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Iran Intel. Minister Meets Saudi Crown Prince in Riyadh- Al-Manar

Iranian Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi met with Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz in the Saudi capital Riyadh on Monday.

Saudi intelligence chief Mogran bin Abdul Aziz also joined the meeting, according to the Saudi Press Agency.

Prince Nayef, who is also the Saudi interior minister, discussed "questions of common interest" with the Iranian minister, SPA said, without disclosing.