"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, December 23, 2011

Two Terrorist Attacks Target State Security Directorate and a Security Branch in Damascus City- SANA


DAMASCUS, (SANA) – Two terrorist attacks on Friday targeted State Security Directorate and another Security Branch in Damascus, causing many military and civilian deaths and the majority were civilians.

Preliminary investigations indicated that that the criminal attack carries the blueprints of al-Qaeda.

The two attacks, according to the investigations, were carried out by two suicide bombers with two booby-trapped cars.

http://www.sana.sy/eng/337/2011/12/23/390159.htm