"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Lebanese Forces rejects claims that Hariri is “kidnapped”- LBC

While the majority of the parties have been calling for the return of PM Saad Hariri, the Lebanese Forces party stressed that some are attempting to shift the real goal behind the resignation, which is against Hezbollah’s weapons and the Shiite party’s interference in regional crises.
 
LF media officer Charles Jabbour said that “some parties are trying to create a rift between Lebanon and Saudi Arabia,” rejecting claims that PM Hariri was kidnapped by the kingdom.