"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, November 13, 2017

Syrian opposition to meet in Riyadh on November 22nd- Al-Arabiya

The Saudi Press Agency reported on Monday evening that Saudi Arabia has responded to the Syrian opposition’s request to hold a meeting in Riyadh from November 22nd to the 24th.
Saudi Arabia’s response comes in accordance to the Kingdom's policy of supporting peace efforts and countering terrorism.
The aim of the meeting is to bring its parties closer together and to unite its negotiating team to resume direct negotiations in Geneva under the auspices of the United Nations.