"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, March 17, 2014

Suicide car bomber kills two in east Lebanon- The Daily Star

BEIRUT: A suicide car bomber killed at least two Hezbollah members and wounded six others in Nabi Othman village in east Lebanon Sunday night, security sources said.

They said the bomber blew up his vehicle as Hezbollah security personnel intercepted his car and tried to stop him. The two slain people were Hezbollah members who were among the force chasing him, the sources.

A little known group, The Brigade of Free Sunnis in Baalbek, claimed responsibility for the bombing and vowed more attacks.