"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, November 10, 2014

Full Field Report from the Violent Battle at Sheikh Miskeen in Dara’a- Al-Masdar News

The battle for Sheikh Miskeen has turned into a blood bath between two sides hell-bent on imposing their will on one another. Despite the barrage of artillery shells and gunfire, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA)/National Defense Forces (NDF) and Jabhat Al-Nusra have been deadlocked in a tug-of-war battle that has seen both sides make significant gains, only to retreat hours later due to counter-offensives launched by the opposing side.