"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Syrian Army Captures Farms in Zibdeen and Hateet Al-Jarash- Al-Masdar News

The Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Mechanized Division has captured the farms southeast of Hateet Al-Jarash, leading to the SAA’s entry into the town of Zibdeen from the northeast. The 4th Mechanized Division is now in control of the surrounding farms from Balaa Al-Jadeeda in the east to Hateet Al-Jarash in the west following the successful entry into Zibdeen. According to a military source, 27 militants from Jaysh Al-Islam were killed during the battle, including 2 Sudanese and 2 Bangladeshi fighters.