"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rif Dimashq: Complete Report from the East Ghouta- Al-Masdar News

One of the longest standing reconciliation agreements was violated 2 months ago in the city of Harasta after militants from Jaysh Al-Islam (Army of Islam) opened fire on a National Defense Forces (NDF) checkpoint, breaking a ceasefire that lasted for 1 year. As a result of this ceasefire violation, the violence has been reignited at this suburb in the Rif Dimashq Governorate, resuming hostilities that once engulfed this area.