"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Syrian Army and Hezbollah advances towards rebel held Dara’a- Al-Masdar News

Government forces launched an operation to retake the strategic southern province of Dara’a two weeks ago.
The Syrian Arab Army’s 9th Armored Division and Hezbollah (Party of God) continue to advance in northern Dara’a with the capture of Himrit and Al-Sultaniyah.
In less than twenty-four hours, the 9th Division together with Hezbollah have secured five villages.
Fierce clashes have claimed the lives of 25 militants belonging to the Al Qaeda-affiliated “Jabhat Al-Nusra” (Al-Nusra Front).