"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, April 02, 2015

UN says '25,000 foreign fighters' joined Islamist militants- BBC News

More than 25,000 foreign fighters from 100 nations have travelled to join militant groups such as al-Qaeda and Islamic State (IS), a UN report says.
It said the number of foreign fighters worldwide had soared by 71% between the middle of 2014 and March 2015.
Syria and Iraq were by far the biggest destinations and had become a "finishing school for extremists".
It also said if IS were defeated in Syria and Iraq, the foreign fighters could be scattered across the world.