"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Syrian rebel commander killed in Turkey car blast- Al-Jazeera

A commander of a rebel faction linked to the Free Syrian Army (FSA), an umbrella group fighting Syrian government forces, has been killed in a car bomb attack in southern Turkey, local officials have said.
Jamil Raadoun's car exploded outside his home when he turned the keys to the start ignition in the southern town of Antakya on Wednesday, the Dogan news agency reported.
Hatay regional governor Ercan Topaca told the state-run Anatolia news agency that Raadoun died of his wounds in hospital.