"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Syria: explosions in Homs leave at least 16 dead- Euro News

Syria has suffered another day of death and destruction. This time in the central city of Homs.
At least 16 people were killed and scores more injured, according to a group monitoring the war, when two explosions rocked a government-controlled neighbourhood.
The first bomb detonated in a vehicle. The second blast wounded people who had come to tend to victims of the first explosion.
Syrian state news agency SANA said the vehicle had been packed with 150 kilograms of explosives.