"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Syria Says Israeli Missiles on Damascus Launched from Lebanese Airspace- Naharnet

The Israeli air force fired two missiles at dawn on Wednesday that hit near Damascus, which Syrian state television said were launched from Lebanese airspace.
The airstrikes caused no casualties, the television said.
"The air force of the Israeli enemy today launched two missiles from Lebanese air space," it said, adding that they hit the Sabbura area west of Damascus.
Israel, which is technically still at war with Syria, has sought to limit its involvement in its neighbor’s five-year conflict.