"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Franjieh Says 'Christians Strength in Openness', Warns against 'Isolationism' in Electoral Law- Naharnet

Marada Movement chief MP Suleiman Franjieh has emphasized that “the strength of Christians lies in endorsing the thought of openness, national integration, coexistence and the creation of a civil state.”
“But isolationist thought is a segregationist thought, even without an announcement, and the proof is what is being raised today about the electoral law regardless of the many formats,” Franjieh added.