"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Billboards with Saudi King Salman photos installed in Moscow- Al-Arabiya


Billboards with Saudi King Salman’s photos were installed in Moscow to welcome his expected visit to Russia.

The Kremlin expects the King Salman’s visit to be scheduled soon. 

It will be in response to the invitation which President Vladimir Putin extended during the first phone call between him and King Salman after the latter was crowned.

The Russian View magazine published a special report about Saudi Arabia that addressed political, economic and cultural aspects, the Russia Today website reported.