"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Saudi Minister in Beirut for Talks with Top Officials- Naharnet

Saudi State Minister for Gulf Affairs Thamer al-Sabhan arrived Wednesday evening Beirut for talks with top Lebanese officials, the National News Agency said.
Sabhan's several-day visit will address the bilateral ties between the two countries and the latest local and regional developments, NNA added.
He was welcomed at the airport by Telecom Minister Jamal al-Jarrah, representing Prime Minister Saad Hariri, and Saudi charge d'affaires in Lebanon Walid al-Bukhari.