"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Syrian Army Captures New Points On Syrian-Jordanian Border- South Front

On Wednesday, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies captured all =border posts between the Point 154 and Point 160 on the Syrian-Jordanian border, according to the Hezbollah media wing in Syria.
A border post in the Point 155 is considered the beginning of the Damascus governorate administrative border with Jordan. The Damascus governorate border with Jordan ends in the point-211 which is 55km south of al-Tanf area where US-led collation forces are located.