"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Largest Statue Of Saint Charbel In The World To Be Installed In Faraya!- The961

Soon, Lebanon will be the home of the largest statue of Saint Charbel in the world.
Today, it was getting transported from Haret Sakher to Faraya. Since it is very heavy (it weighs 40 tons), its transportation is a very delicate process.
Since the roads are not in a good condition and there are many curvy roads to arrive in Faraya, the Internal Security provided a convoy to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible.