"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, May 04, 2018

Egypt Doesn't Plan to Send Troops to Syria – Foreign Ministry- Sputnik News

CAIRO (Sputnik) – Egypt does not plan on sending its troops to foreign countries, including Syria, the Egyptian Foreign Ministry said amid plans by Arab countries to deploy their forces in the country.
According to earlier reports from Al-Ahram newspaper, Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry said that Arab countries were considering the possibility of sending a joint military contingent to Syria to stabilize the situation in the war-torn country.