"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, May 07, 2018

Syrian opposition elects new leadership- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:50 A.M.) – The Turkish-backed Syrian National Coalition has elected new leader and secretary-general, the group’s statement claimed on Sunday.
According to the Syrian National Coalition’s statement, ‘Abdul-Rahman Mustafa was announced as the group’s new leader.
Furthermore, the new secretary-general for the Syrian National Coalition was announced as Nazir Al-Hakim, along with three vice presidents, including Dima Moussa, ‘Abdel-Basset Hamo, and Bader Jamous.