"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Rastan Pocket Militants Reach Recosiliation Deal With Government Forces- South Front

A recosiliation deal between the Syrian government and militants operating in the Rastan pocket has been reached, according to pro-government sources.
According to the Syrian state-run media, militants and their families will be able to evaucate from the Rastan pocket in northern Homs towards the militant-held parts of Idlib or Aleppo provinces.
The militants have to hand over their heavy and medium weapons to government forces within 2 days from the start of the agreement’s implementation.