"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, July 28, 2018

At least 1,200 refugees to return to Syria from Lebanon- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:00 P.M.) – Up to 1,200 Syrian refugees are set to return to Syria, today, from eastern Lebanon, a government report stated this morning.

According to the report, the 1,200 Syrian refugees are set to leave the camp in the ‘Arsal District of Lebanon and make their way through the Jdeidat Yabous Crossing in western Damascus.